I’ve been away from the blogging keyboard for a few more days than I expected. For some reason, my WordPress doesn’t work in lynx so I couldn’t post from the mobile phone when I had chance. I was at:-
- Shaping the Future of Social Enterprise last Thursday
- Bristol Knowledge Unconference last Friday
- Kewstoke Council this Monday
- Tour of Britain stage finish in Burnham-on-Sea this Tuesday – I then rode back which was pretty exhausting with my current poor legs and the terrible road surfaces
- North Somerset Cycling Forum yesterday
I’ll write up the remaining events over the next few days and they should appear linked from below this article – please leave me a comment if you want to influence the order I write them. First I need to attend to some business matters, though.
Other recent random things: upgrading my kernel (to enable an rt2500 wireless card instead of the nasty bcm4301 I was using) seems to have fixed an X/GNUstep copy-paste problem I was having; why does http://identi.ca say “OpenID authentication failed: Not in requested trust domain” to my OpenID?
Pingback: Web Foundation and While I Was Out | Software Cooperative News